- Assistant Professor, Dr. John T. Macdonald Foundation Department of Human Genetics
- Co-Director, Biochemical and Molecular Genetics Diagnostic Laboratory
2014 Clinical Fellowship- Biochemical Genetics
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
2010 Ph.D.- Biochemistry
University of Utah
2000 B.S.- Biochemistry
- Iron regulates glucose homeostasis in liver and muscle via AMP-activated protein kinase in mice
- Iron overload and diabetes risk: a shift from glucose to Fatty Acid oxidation and increased hepatic glucose production in a mouse model of hereditary hemochromatosis.
- Increased glucose disposal and AMP-dependent kinase signaling in a mouse model of hemochromatosis.
- Biography: Jingyu Huang, Ph.D., FACMG, CC, CGMBS, is the Co-Director of the Biochemical and Molecular Genetics Diagnostic Laboratory within the Division of Clinical and Translational Genetics and an Assistant Professor in the Dr. John T. Macdonald Foundation Department of Human Genetics.